Thursday, December 23, 2010

BB Couture Wild West Collection (sneak peak)

UPDATE: You can email Cindy at cindy@bbnailpolish.com to order the collection!

I JUST got these in the mail (10 mins ago) and wanted to post a quick sneak peak of them for you guys. I don't know when I'll be able to swatch them - I just did my Christmas manicure last night but these may tempt me enough to remove it and do a new one lol.

Please keep in mind these were taken with my iPhone so they're not completely color accurate.

BB Couture for Nails

left to right top row: Pistol Packin' Mama, Laced Corset, Wrangler
left to right bottom row: Frontier Woman, Saloon Girl, Belle Starr

BB Couture for Men

left to right top row: Outlaw, Posse, Sundance
left to right bottom row: Gunfighter, Rustler (this is more of a milk choc. brown), Bandito

If you want to repost these to your blog, please just be sure to give me credit and link back. Thank you!

They should be up on BB Couture for Nails soon!

9 comments:

Varnish Vixen said... [Reply]

Oooh! Thanks for posting these. I can't wait to see them swatched and then to get my own hands on them.

OnceBitten said... [Reply]

Squeeeee!!!

Merry Christmas to US! These are gorgeous!!!!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said... [Reply]

Very pretty! Look forward to your swatches :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

These are not on the website yet but are available now please email your orders to
cindy@bbnailpolish.com

brownsmoke said... [Reply]

they look so good .. cant wait to see their swatches .. already loving Gunfighter,Laced Corset and Wrangler.. :D

Phyrra said... [Reply]

Oooh cool! Saloon girl looks like it might be one I'll love.

Lucy said... [Reply]

Loving this collection. I can't wait to see the swatches. Really liking Frontier Woman and Outlaw. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Starlight said... [Reply]

I really like the looks of the first three for Nails!

Ulmiel said... [Reply]

Thank you for the great news! I cannot wait for the swatches! And thank you for allowing us to share the pictures! I've given you credit and link back and I'm happy to do that, the news made my Christmas. :D

Post a Comment